Accurate measurement of liquid volumes at any point in a container is critical for many commercial and industrial processes. Reducing process variability results in less waste, higher quality and reduced cost, and can make a big difference in profitability for OEMs.
Madison's continuous float level sensors offer all the advantages of reed switch based technology, now available in a ruggedized, miniature version for applications with a small tank footprint.
Madison’s miniature continuous float level sensors provide feedback that is used to achieve precise fluid level detection at any point in the tank. As part of a feedback loop, the linear sensor output can also be used to adjust metering pumps or flow valves to maintain predictable process control.
C4954-xxxxx Miniature Continuous Float Level Sensor Features:
- Customizable mountings and sensing length from 3” to 13”
- Proven, durable construction for harsh environments
- Provides precise, linear, continuous liquid level values
- Configurable in mixed materials for fluid compatibility and long life
- Ideal for small dosing tanks
- Provides standard 4-20mA, resistive or voltage output types for panel meters and PLCs
- Much smaller ‘deadband’ than radar and ultrasonic sensors
- Dispensing fuel additives
- Monitoring high value chemicals
- Monitoring dispensed agricultural fertilizers
- Small day tank level monitoring
- Lubricating applications