Characteristics of Fuels and Oils
Storage and measurement of fuels and oils can present very specific challenges. Water from condensate can form inside the fuel tank and cause corrosion and possible environmental hazards due to leakage. Water can be dispensed into fuel lines and damage equipment. Fuel storage itself creates a hazardous environment, requiring explosion-proof components.
Madison Company designs and provides float switches and liquid level sensors for applications such as fuel tank level indicators in both automotive and specialty vehicles, fuel cell level monitoring, fuel and oil storage, and many others. These sensors give precise indication of liquid levels across the entire range of your tank, including low level, high level, overflow, and oil/water levels.
How Madison serves the fuel and oil industries:
- Wide variety of chemically resistant materials available – 316 Stainless Steel, polypropylene and Kynar
- Intrinsically Safe and Explosion proof products
- Wide variety of chemically resistant materials available – 316 Stainless Steel, Buna-N, brass and PBT
- Custom Engineered liquid level solutions for specialized applications.
- Personalized service and support