Characteristics of Potable Water
Whether it's a well for drinking water, a holding tank for livestock, or a reservoir for an ice machine, improper level sensing can mean no drinking water, no ice, and possibly a burned out pump. Wells especially hold particular challenges - they are deep, difficult to access and generally require food grade materials for the level sensor. Madison float switches and liquid level sensors are manufactured with proven reed switch technology. They offer trouble-free service with precise repeatability in potable water applications. Madison offers additional sensing technnologies, including radar and ultrasonic continuous level sensors, pressure sensors and tilt float switches.
How Madison serves the drinking water industry:
- FDA/NSF Compliant for contact with drinking water
- Wide variety of Food Grade materials available – 316 Stainless Steel, Polypropylene, and Kynar
- Custom Engineered liquid level solutions for specialized applications.
- Same day shipment for many liquid level sensors and float switches
- Personalized service and support