Featured Application: Characteristics of Paints and Coatings
Inadequate paints and coatings processes can adversely affect a surprising number of industries, including automotive and specialty vehicles, high volume printing, plastics, marine, construction, appliances and even highway infrastructure. Without high quality paints and coatings, many products would have dramatically shortened lifespans, or would not even be saleable. Madison Company designs and manufactures a wide range of liquid level sensing products utilized in many industrial applications for their resistance to extreme temperature and pressure ranges, vibration and shock during production processes. Numerous material choices allow for chemical compatibility with almost any liquid.
How Madison serves the paints and coatings process industries:
- Intrinsically Safe and Explosion proof products
- Wide variety of chemically resistant materials available – 316 Stainless Steel, Buna-N, PBT and Kynar
- Custom Engineered liquid level solutions for specialized applications
- Same day shipment for many liquid level sensors and float switches
- Personalized service and support