Date: April 17th, 2020
To Our Valued Clients and Partners,
Madison Company is continuing to use and improve its business continuity systems as we address the challenges caused by the corona virus pandemic. We are taking strong measures to keep the virus out of our workplace and out of our lives. Because of the precautions we took prior to our state’s implementation of ‘Safe Workplace Rules for Essential Employers’, we are in production and fully operational. We’re taking steps to ensure employee health in the workplace, and we are fully functional in our remote operations because of our systematic approach and mitigation planning.
We are continuing the following:
- People’s health comes first
- Inventory build to buffer against the risk of disruption
- Handwashing and temperature check for everyone entering the facility
- Detailed surface cleaning several times a day
- “Social distancing” as standard practice
- No in-person visits
- Maintain a “we’re all in this together” spirit and do all we can to help each other
- Maintain a calm and stress-free environment
We continue to assess the available information and we will proactively communicate with you if we anticipate any adverse impact to our customers and partners.
Please stay safe. We thank you for your continued trust and business.
We’re all in this together.