The new U5098 ultrasonic sensors provide non-contact continuous level measurement of challenging medias such as sticky, semi-solid, corrosive, and viscous fluids, slurries and even some solids. The U5098 line of sensors can be used indoors or outdoors, are low maintenance and can be cost-effective in difficult applications.
U5098 Ultrasonic Sensor Features:
- Sensing ranges up to 32 feet for commercial, light industrial applications
- Various input power options: 120, 240 and 22 - 27 VAC, and 20 - 30 VDC
- Can be combined with Madison panel meters for a readily available way to read the 4-20mA output
- 2 programmable relays capable of 3 amps each for switching controllers, valves, small pumps, etc.
- Bench-or field-calibrated through a push button on the sensor or communications with a PC for calibration on the spot or remotely
- Temperature-compensated signal for improved accuracy
These sensors are particularly well suited for demanding applications such as:
- Water and wastewater
- Fuel/oil measurement
- Storage and dispensing silos
- Tanks with heavy agitation
- Food and beverage processing