- Provides tank level indication and control of tanks with restricted or limited access
- Precise monitoring in mixing tanks
- Interface between two dissimilar liquids such as oil and water
- Central monitoring of remote multiple tanks.
- Ideal for water based fluids or petroleum or chemicals for industrial tanks
- Designed for many years of service
- Analog continuous level output can be combined with PLCs, digital panel meters, or other devices to provide ‘up to the minute’ level readout and fluid level control
- Precise, uninterrupted tank level readout and control with ¼" resolution
- Stem length of 18.63" and sensing length of 16"
- Other models available in lengths up to 96", with resistive or 1-5Vdc output
- Durable stainless steel stem construction with polypropylene float
- Fits standard 1 ½" NPT bungs
- Custom configurations available through the Madison online configurator
List Price: $286.71/ea
$125 minimum total order required. Quantity discounts available