- Provides tank level indication and control of tanks with restricted or limited access
- Precise monitoring in mixing tanks
- Interface between two dissimilar liquids such as oil and water
- Central monitoring of remote multiple tanks.
- Ideal for water based fluids or petroleum or chemicals for industrial tanks
- Designed for many years of service
- Analog continuous level output can be combined with PLCs, digital panel meters, or other devices to provide ‘up to the minute’ level readout and fluid level control
- Precise, uninterrupted tank level readout and control with ¼” resolution
- Available with standard output types - 4-20mA loop current, 1-5Vdc voltage, or resistive
- Mixed materials available for fluid compatibility
- Custom configurations available through the Madison online configurator
- Standard materials can be custom configured within 2 weeks
Call for price: 1-800-466-5383 or 203-488-4477
Use the Product Configurator (Multi level and Continuous level switches, Visual level indicators) to generate a quote and specifications instantly!