- Offers all the advantages of dependable reed switch based technology in a ruggedized, miniature version for applications with a small tank footprint or for harsh environments.
- Provides precise, linear, continuous liquid level values
- The smaller deadband and compact physical dimensions of the stem and float take up less physical space in a tank, resulting in more usable tank volume.
- Other customizable mountings and sensing lengths available
- Much smaller ‘deadband’ than radar and ultrasonic sensors
- Provides resistive output (100 ohms per ¼" step – 1/10th watt)
- Available in stainless steel/polypropylene for clean water, food service and other applications
- Applications include dispensing of fuel additives, monitoring of high value chemicals in agricultural or industrial equipment, small day tank level monitoring, lubricating applications
- Can fit in tanks as small as 4-5 inches
Call for Availability & Lead Time
List Price: $504.89/ea
$125 minimum total order required. Quantity discounts available