- Offers all the advantages of dependable reed switch based technology in a ruggedized, miniature version for applications with a small tank footprint or for harsh environments.
- Provides precise, linear, continuous liquid level values
- The smaller deadband and compact physical dimensions of the stem and float take up less physical space in a tank, resulting in more usable tank volume.
- Other customizable mountings and sensing lengths available
- Configurable in mixed materials for fluid compatibility and long life
- Much smaller ‘deadband’ than radar and ultrasonic sensors
- Available with standard output types - 4-20mA loop current, 1-5Vdc voltage, or resistive
- Applications include dispensing of fuel additives, monitoring of high value chemicals in agricultural or industrial equipment, small day tank level monitoring, lubricating applications
- Can fit in tanks as small as 4-5 inches
Call for price: 1-800-466-5383 or 203-488-4477
Use the C4954 Product Specification Sheet to configure the correct product for your application.