The CS5244– Conductivity Probe offers durable point level detection in a compact housing, and provides reliable relay output contacts for direct application hook-up. This state of the art 316 stainless steel sensor probe with Teflon® insulation is ideal for even harsh environments, when sensing waters or other conductive liquids, and has IP67 moisture protection.
Custom OEM models available with custom length probes, sensitivity limits or delayed response.
- Conductive Liquid Level Detection
- Water / Condensate Level Detection / Monitoring in Oil/Fuel Tanks
- Coolant / Waste Water Level Detection - Including Steam Boilers
- Leak or Water Level Detection
- Custom sizes available for OEMs Applications
- Custom Probe Lengths up to 36"