- Detects high/low levels in a container
- Can sense a variety of clean, non-coating liquids such as ultrapure water, oil and CO2
- Stable even under continuous use in hot water and steam at temperatures up to 257°F.
- Typically used for analytical instrumentation, medical devices and semiconductor process equipment components as well as dairy connectors, manifolds and steam-cleaning equipment.
- Wet sensing - (not field changeable)
Call for Availability & Lead Time
List Price: $50.11/ea
$125 minimum total order required. Quantity discounts available