- Non-contact continuous level measurement
- Use when the liquid being measured is thick, sticky, film-causing, or semi-solid
- Can be combined with Madison panel meters for a readily available way to read the 4-20mA output
- 2 programmable relays capable of 3 amps each for switching controllers, valves, small pumps, etc.
- Beam Angle: 10 degree (3.2’ dia. @ 19’, 5.25’ dia. @ 32’)
- Range of 0.8 to 19.7 ft
- Bench or field-calibrated through a push button on the sensor or communications with a PC
- 2" fittings for commercial and industrial applications
- Temperature-compensated signal for improved accuracy
- Unaffected by the target material’s color, shape or physical composition
Due to global supply chain issues, some orders may be delayed. Thank you for your understanding.
List Price: $847.00/ea
$250 minimum total order required. Please see our Distributors for smaller orders. Quantity discounts available.