- Non-contact continuous level measurement
- Use when the liquid being measured is thick, sticky, film-causing, or semi-solid
- Can be combined with Madison panel meters for a readily available way to read the 4-20mA output
- 2 programmable relays capable of 3 amps each for switching controllers, valves, small pumps, etc.
- Beam Angle: 10 degree (3.2’ dia. @ 19’, 5.25’ dia. @ 32’)
- Range of 1.3 - 32.8 ft.
- Bench or field-calibrated through a push button on the sensor or communications with a PC
- 2” fittings for commercial and industrial applications
- Temperature-compensated signal for improved accuracy
- Unaffected by the target material’s color, shape or physical composition
List Price: $755.00/ea
$125 minimum total order required. Quantity discounts available