Rugged Sensors for the Toughest Applications
For 60 years, Madison Company has designed and manufactured rugged liquid level sensors and switches for the most demanding applications.
Madison’s durable sensors and switches stand up to the rigors of hazardous environments, volatile fluids and corrosive & caustic chemicals. Our products are commonly used in fuel tanks, hydraulic systems and other demanding applications.
Madison sensors are trusted to reliably detect accurate fuel levels wherever fluid level is critical and must be monitored, including hydraulic systems, oil pans, fuel tanks, coolant reservoirs, and more. Our manufacturing procedures conform to required regulations of many industries, including:
Madison sensors and switches carry many 3rd-party certifications, including UL, UL Haz Loc (explosion-proof), CSA, and NSF, ensuring their suitability in safety-critical systems. Madison Company is an ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturer.
Anyone can build products, but Madison designs solutions. We work with OEMs to design custom sensors and switches as well as sub-assemblies, complete with tank, installed sensor and wiring harness, ready to install in your product. Madison also has manufacturing expertise in CNC machining and turning, welding and fabrication, third party certification management and KanBan.
- Wide variety of chemically resistant materials available – 316 Stainless Steel, brass, BUNA, PBT, polypropylene, and Kynar
- Technology options such as point level and continuous level reed switch-based sensors, optical, conductivity, temperature, pressure, ultrasonic and radar level sensors
- Custom engineered liquid level solutions for specialized applications
- Design/build expertise
- Same day shipment for many liquid level sensors and float switches
- Personalized service and support