Madison Company Introduces New Ultrasonic Sensors
New U5098 series of ultrasonic sensors reach depths up to 32 feet
The new U5098 ultrasonic sensors provide non-contact continuous level measurement of challenging medias such as sticky, semi-solid, corrosive, and viscous fluids, slurries and even some solids. The U5098 line of sensors can be used indoors or outdoors, are low maintenance and can be cost-effective in difficult applications.
U5098 Ultrasonic Sensor Features:
- Sensing ranges up to 32 feet for commercial, light industrial applications
- Various input power options: 120, 240 and 22 - 27 VAC, and 20 - 30 VDC
- Can be combined with Madison panel meters for a readily available way to read the 4-20mA output
- 2 programmable relays capable of 3 amps each for switching controllers, valves, small pumps, etc.
- Bench-or field-calibrated through a push button on the sensor or communications with a PC for calibration on the spot or remotely
- Temperature-compensated signal for improved accuracy
These sensors are particularly well suited for demanding applications such as:
- Water and wastewater
- Fuel/oil measurement
- Storage and dispensing silos
- Tanks with heavy agitation
- Food and beverage processing
Click here to view Madison's full line of ultrasonic continuous level sensors, including the new U5098 series!
If your current sensor supplier relationship isn't the smoothest, go with Madison
Across many industries, acquisitions and mergers have become commonplace. Ours is no exception. Madison proudly stands apart as a company with just two presidents over its 61-year history. Our sensors have been manufactured in the United States since 1959, and we have operated from our Branford, Connecticut facility since 1985.
We credit our longevity to a simple business philosophy: we take excellent care of our customers, both new and old. From engineering support to complete sub-assemblies ready to install in your application, we are with you every step of the way.
Ready to get started? Give us a call at 800-466-5383, email email@example.com, or fill out our contact form.
Trade Show Update from Madison
Due to the pandemic affecting us all, trade shows around the globe have been cancelled or postponed. To protect the safety of our employees, we have temporarily halted all planned trade show appearances. All of us at Madison Company look forward to the resumption of industry events, and will be sure to keep you updated when the situation changes.
In the meantime, look for Madison in upcoming e-newsletters from Fluid Power World and Medical Design Briefs, and in the August issue of Design-2-Part magazine.